After the phenomenal success of the first season of DID Li’l Masters which started its journey way back in April 2010, Season 2 is all set to take it to the next level. Season 1 had a spectacular, record-breaking opening and Zee TV is back with “Dance ke Baap”. The show will air at the weekend primetime slot of 9pm every Saturday and Sunday on Zee TV, replacing Season 3 of Dance India Dance that was on air. But the auditions have already started.
So what to expect from Season 2? Don’t worry too much; iDubba has some of the answers. So here you go.
- The show will air at the weekend primetime slot of 9pm every Saturday and Sunday on Zee TV
- Master Geeta Kapur and Marzi Pestonji have been roped in to co-judge the dance reality show
- Master Marzi and Geeta Kapur along with Master Terence Lewis will be touring major cities across the country in search of fresh talent for the latest season of the show
- The ‘Top 16’ kids this year will be mentored, groomed and choreographed by popular contestants from the previous seasons of Dance India Dance
- The skippers include…. the king of Slow Motion dance – Raghav aka Crockroaz, the “Prince” of Locking and Popping from Season 1, Neerav Bavlecha, the chocolate boy of DID Season 3 and Kruti Mahesh
- Did we miss something? Here we go… The Grandmaster of the DID family Mithun Da will also make surprise appearances on the show…“Kya Baat Kya Baat Kya Baat”
- And guess what there are some phenomenal performances that include baby belly dancers, tiny salsa dancers, little queens of hula hoop, and some amazing stunts that the kids will perform
The show is considered to be the ultimate dance competition for kids aged 5–13. So let’s go back in time and find out the winner of Season 1. Yes you guessed it right, Jeetumoni Kalita was the winner for Dance India Dance Li’l Masters (Season 1) and Atul was the first runner up with Vaishnavi and Manoj following them in fourth place.
So get ready to watch the auditions and the super talented kids. Do let us know your favourite Li’l Master.
Happy Dancing and Happy Viewing